Seeding the 'Clash of Planets' and the 'War of the Worlds' to cement one-World Government
Caption 'World governments should prepare a co-ordinated action plan in case Earth is contacted by aliens, according to scientists. They argue that a branch of the UN must be given responsibility for "supra-Earth affairs" and formulate a plan for how to deal with extraterrestrials, should they appear.' --- UK Guardian 10 Jan 2011
Fabricating a public discourse on an absurd fantasy as if it's something real by couching it in the veneer of science (or declassified State-Secrets/whistleblowing/leaks), and then self-servingly reacting to that fabrication as a threat to national security at supra-national levels from the United Nations to the Catholic Church to justify and dignify the expenditure chasing the new immanent threat, only legitimizes such discourse among the public as plausible. It fertilizes the stage for the subsequent creation of a new insurmountable global threat, the Clash of Planets. If political scientists are to be believed on the utility of diabolical protocols for “imperial mobilization”, then, “that exercise requires a high degree of doctrinal motivation, intellectual commitment, and patriotic gratification.” Its doctrinal seeds must be planted years in advance. This new shock-therapy threat too will also of course be launched with the dialectical ultimatum: “either you are with us, or with the aliens”!
So What's Next according to Project Humanbeingsfirst?
The Alien-UFO Agenda is one such future fait accompli in the works which can still be averted by the public becoming rationally informed about the demonic art of the Mighty Wurlitzer. The fact that:
- the fact that the FBI recently made available a 1950 Roswell UFO memo lending “UFOs” a legitimacy in the gullible mind by way of it being held as a supposed “state-secret” for these past sixty years ;
- the fact that US military is even playing war-games to interdict UFOs (USAF couldn't interdict 9/11 airplanes and are therefore determined, one surmises, to not fail against an alien UFO technology that is advanced enough to visit earth from another galaxy) ;
- the fact that there is a pertinent office at the United Nations, UNOOSA, with “the plan to make Unoosa the co-ordinating body for dealing with alien encounters [which] will be debated by UN scientific advisory committees and should eventually reach the body’s general assembly”, and a special UN Ambassador has been “tasked with co-ordinating humanity’s response if and when extraterrestrials make contact” ;
- and the uptick in other bogus and absurd conversations on Aliens and UFO even appearing in the mainstream media, not to mention its unrelenting repetition in the so called “alternate media” and on the internet ;
all indicate that its unveiling time is likely approaching near.
The reaction to this super nemesis too will surely also be launched with “either you are with us, or with the aliens” false dialectics!
If the public can preempt that propaganda by focussing on unraveling the many facets and scenarios on what they Machiavellianly plan to do BEFORE they enact them, the vile psy-ops can surely be defeated BEFORE it becomes the new established “facts” on the ground for the globalists' coup de grâce: the final restructuring of the planet into world government ( http://tinyurl.com/ftworldgov).
Caption The Next Global Threat? A Super Ali Baba Plus Plus arriving in UFOs to terrify all mankind into uniting under the rule of one-world government? (The U.S. Air Force first began experimenting with flying saucers in the 1950s. Why - to deceive the former USSR, or, to induce global mass panic? See Hadley Cantril )
In order to perceptively engage the sophisticated finesse behind all this psychological mind-fck before it becomes fait accompli, please see: Letter to Kerry Cassidy on the Alien-UFO Agenda and The Agenda Behind Aliens and UFOs - A Hegelian Mind-Fck Part-II ( http://tinyurl.com/Aliens-UFOs ).
The Psychology of Fear
In order to perceptively comprehend the psychological basis of such absurd and fabricated threats which instill existential fears:
“It is also a fact that America is too democratic at home to be autocratic abroad. This limits the use of America's power, especially its capacity for military intimidation. Never before has a populist democracy attained international supremacy. But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being. The economic self-denial (that is defense spending), and the human sacrifice (casualties even among professional soldiers) required in the effort are uncongenial to democratic instincts. Democracy is inimical to imperial mobilization.” (pgs. 35-36) ;
- whose raison d'être as the primary method for advancing “the "national interest" by means of organized violence”, was taken as axiomatic in the 1963-64 secret study reported in the 1967 book The Report From Iron Mountain:
“It must be emphasized that the precedence of a society's war-making potential over its other characteristics is not the result of the "threat" presumed to exist at any one time from other societies. This is the reverse of the basic situation; "threats" against the "national interest" are usually created or accelerated to meet the changing needs of the war system. ... The military, or ostensible function of the war system requires no elaboration; it serves simply to defend or advance the "national interest" by means of organized violence. It is often necessary for a national military establishment to create a need for its unique powers—to maintain the franchise, so to speak. And a healthy military apparatus requires "exercise," by whatever rationale seems expedient, to prevent its atrophy.” (pgs. 31,33) ;
- whose utility for effectively embarking on the “military transformation” required to achieve “full spectrum dominance” that wasn't “stillborn”, was openly declared in the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) report titled Rebuilding America's Defenses:
“Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor. ... Until the process of transformation is treated as an enduring military mission – worthy of constant allocation of dollars and forces – it will remain stillborn” (pgs. 51,58) ;
- and whose necessity for rapidly transforming an entire society, nation, or the whole world, in the direction desired by the controlling oligarchy, was even discovered in the 1908 minute books of the Carnegie Endowment for Peace by the Congressional Reece Committee investigator Norman Dodd in 1954, and related by him in an interview before his death in 1982, The Hidden Agenda of Tax Exempt Foundations for World Government: (http://youtube.com/watch?v=16_4Sgluk4Q)
“We are now at the year 1908, which was the year that the Carnegie Foundation began operations. In that year, the trustees, meeting for the first time, raised a specific question, which they discussed throughout the balance of the year in a very learned fashion. The question is: “Is there any means known more effective than war, assuming you wish to alter the life of an entire people?” And they conclude that no more effective means than war to that end is known to humanity. So then, in 1909, they raised the second question and discussed it, namely: 'How do we involve the United States in a war?'”;
please refer to social engineering principles in Further Study for Operation Gladio, Edward Bernays, Human Resources, and The Prisoner television series fable of the 1960s on mind control. That topic was at the time clandestinely being experimented upon in secret military laboratories as in what was later revealed of the American version of it in CIA's MK ULTRA. The Prisoner fable uncannily captured the entire essence of behavior modification, from hard techniques of brain chemistry manipulation to soft techniques of Machiavelli and perception management. Especially watch episode “It's your funeral”. Also see Myth of the Cave in Plato's 2500 years old classic The Republic, Book VII, page 300 (book PDF).
Excerpted from The Agenda Behind Aliens and UFOs: http://print-humanbeingsfirst.blogspot.com/2011/01/aliens-and-ufos-hegelian-mind-fck-pt2.html
Excerpted from The Mighty Wurlitzer: http://print-humanbeingsfirst.blogspot.com/2009/05/note-on-mighty-wurlitzer.html
Source URL: http://print-humanbeingsfirst.blogspot.com/2011/05/alien-invasion-next-global-threat.html
Updated with excerpts November 6, 2016