House Negro Major Agha H Amin teaches manners to Field Negro Zahir Ebrahim

Unable to refute, Pakistani House Negro Major Agha H Amin teaches manners to Field Negro Zahir Ebrahim





Subject: Regarding your article: Myths Blown Away by Taseer Killing By Rajesh Tembarai Krishnamachari
------------------------

From: Project Humanbeingsfirst.org
Date: Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 12:20 PM
To: Major Agha H Amin (retired) jahansoz@journalist.com


Dear Mr. Agha, AOA, I hope you can do the same as I have invited Mr. Rajesh to do. Sincerely, Zahir


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Project Humanbeingsfirst.org <humanbeingsfirst@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 11:51 AM
Subject: Regarding your article: Myths Blown Away by Taseer Killing By Rajesh Tembarai Krishnamachari
To: Rajesh Tembarai Krishnamachari <tkrajeshcontact@gmail.com>


Dear Mr. Rajesh,

Hello,

I accidentally came across your article while searching to see if anyone had bothered to publish mine yet, here. Your article was interspersed with comments by someone named AGHA H AMIN.

There is one thing I agree with both of you, but unfortunately with nothing else either of you have written.

The point of agreement with you, Mr. Rajesh, is your opening sentence: "While it is tautologically true that a solution to Pakistan's current troubles must be preceded by an accurate analysis of its current situation, we claim that such analysis is impeded by certain exogenous constraints - such as the dubbing of any critical analysis as being racially or religiously motivated - placed on any Pakistani observer."

The point of agreement with Mr. Agha (whoever he is), is only the first fragment of the opening sentence of his comment: "THIS IS NOT ISSUE OF DEOBANDI OR BARELVI"

The rest of your article, as is Mr. Agha's comments, unfortunately, is utter rubbish. Please permit me to illustrate it to you for your benefit, in my article which is reproduced below. By bio is in its byline. I wonder if you might publish my article in SAAG, where yours was evidently published, and critique it there in public view. Unfortunately, no one is willing to publish my humble viewpoint, as they are yours, and others, because, you only echo the mantras du jour, as does this Mr. Agha. If you know him or his email address, please feel free to forward this letter to him as well. As you correctly note in your opening gambit, "accurate analysis of its current situation," is a prerequisite to solving Pakistan's, and the world's problem with Islamofascism, extremism, and "imperial mobilization". Here is my article. I invite you to take it apart, unless of course you change your mind and come to see the analysis in some perspective that is other than sucking up to the white man.

Sincerely
Zahir Ebrahim
Project Humanbeingsfirst.org





[ My article Included in the Letter can be read here: The bogus Hegelian Dialectic - Salman Taseer's Murder and Islamofascism ]








Major Agha H Amin's Response and Short Conversation



----------
From: pavocavalry pavo.11cavalry@gmail.com
Date: Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 6:38 PM
To: jahansoz@journalist.com, humanbeingsfirst@gmail.com, tkrajeshcontact@gmail.com
Cc: pavocavalry@gmail.com



Dear Zahir (whoever you are )

I am Major Agha H Amin (retired) , author of five books, heldin 19 military libraries including US Army Commandand General Staff College,War College Carlisle etc.

My articles were published in the main and prime journals of Pakistan Army and Command and Staff College i.e Pakistan Army Journal and Citadel.
I wrote three original tactical papers while in service , one of which was tested in Exercise Zarb e Momin by 26 Cavalry , this being Tactical Handling of Recce Troop.

I also worked as Assistant Editor Defence Journal and Executive Editor Globe as well as Journal of Afghanistan Studies, first english research journal of Afghanistan in 2004-5.

Over 500 of my articles have been published in various journals and magazines.

My book on Taliban titled Development of Taliban Factions in Afghanistan and Pakistan was published in February 2010 by Edwin Mellen Press New York , a respectable publishing house.

I can also dismiss what you sent me as " BULLSHIT-PURE AND UNADULTERATED" , but this is not the way things should be done or are done !

You may like to note for your future guidance that manners are more important than actual writing !

I am posting pearls of Solomons wisdom written by you on our blogs .

kind regards

Agha



----------
From: Project Humanbeingsfirst.org
Date: Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 8:50 PM
To: pavocavalry , jahansoz@journalist.com


Thank you for your response. Yes you are correct, I might have been more circumspect in my choice of words while attempting to share the same assessment.

You have imposing credentials by your own measure. So I imagine you should not have any problems offering some well-mannered refutation if you believe what I have written is untrue. Pakistan is full of House Negroes bowing before the "massa". If you aren't one of them, I apologise. I need to identify and separate House Negroes from Field Negroes in order to know who is a boot-licker of the "massa" and who is a Patrick Henry. Here is another hoity-toity boot-licker and I have no intention of showing ass-holes any respect. They will someday share Goebbells' fate.

Let's not push on an open-door if you agree with me on my assessment of Salman Taseer's murder playing out a Hegelian Dialectic to further the Strategy of Tension in Pakistan. If you disagree, offer refutation:


http://print-humanbeingsfirst.blogspot.com/2011/01/house-negro-miss-manners-field-negro.html


Best wishes,

Zahir Ebrahim
Project Humanbeingsfirst.org


----------
From: pavocavalry
Date: Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 10:29 PM
To: "Project Humanbeingsfirst.org"
Cc: jahansoz@journalist.com, tkrajeshcontact@gmail.com


Mohtaram Zahir Sahib
I have posted your views on my blogs and am not interested in refuting your worthy thoughts .Every mans opinion has a value regardless of whether he has or has not been to MIT.
How can an educated man assume that every one is trying to please the goras !
I have no axe to grind , have no donors who sponsor my writing , get 85 USD per month pension , have no assets or bank balance , yet i am a free thinker not trying to please anyone.
I in my time did write many articles which annoyed many in very high positions of power .
I may not agree with any or all of what you state but am certainly not interested in a rejoinder.
best regards
Agha




----------
From: Project Humanbeingsfirst.org
Date: Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 11:15 PM
To: pavocavalry


You evidently feel comfortable commenting on stupid articles written by Indian "scholars" which echo the mantras and core-axioms of empire, but dare not take on mine, a lowly plebeian's, which unravels those very core-axioms and demolishes those mantras!!

Take a try Amin. No bullshitting, no gloves on. You are a military man - are you so old that you cannot fight falsehoods even with words? if I utter falsehood, fight me. If I tell the truth, support me.

If you are as you claim to be, and I am happy to hear it, but I have not studied your background to adjudicate for myself how many mice you have devoured before going for hajj, you should have no problem showing the errors in my analysis.

You say you have published 5 books - that's great, I am impressed. My maiden book was rejected by 30 publishers because it took on the mantra of War on Terror in 2003 and showed 9/11 to be the pretext for "imperial mobilization"! I have more oped submissions rejected by the New York Times in a month than your entire portfolio of published articles. Socrates was given the hemlock.... not medals, lest you get too comfortable citing me your imperial credentials.

All your accolades mean absolutely nothing to me, if you cannot even stand to debate with an ordinary person a point which you publicly uttered which is of such grave existential concern to our peoples - accurate diagnosis of our predicament. Here is a link to another unpublished book of mine - I hope you can read it if you have the time: The Pakistan Decapitation Papers.

We are not all big-shot scholars like your goodself. My MIT credentials as an Engineer you keep harping about are irrelevent, because I learnt nothing there which is of pertinence to what I am doing today. I note it in my byline along with my patent portfolio only to identify myself as an Engineer by profession who has chosen, by the force of conscience, to take up the pen. Ivy League education only creates "likkha parha jahils" and I am surrounded by them here in Silicon Valley - so spare me your condescending bs.

Refute, or endorse - you have no choice my new friend. Tomorrow is Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday in America, and so I'll close this letter with his sentiment: “the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”


Zahir Ebrahim
Project Humanbeingsfirst.org
California, United States.


----------
From: pavocavalry
Date: Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 12:14 AM
To: "Project Humanbeingsfirst.org"


mohtaram zahir sahib
i have written on this theme for many years.the NATION a Pakistani paper published many of these articles.
simply put 9/11 was a historical incident used by USA for its political and strategic agenda .i am living in afghanistan since 2003 and have met many taliban , al qaeda and other leaders.
these are genuine and they exist and americans too are also not in control of the events.
90 % of Taliban in afghanistan are pakistani proxies so the groups that USA may be funding through third parties do not exceed 10 % .
i am travelling and may comment on your views.
thanks and kind regards
agha

----------
From: Project Humanbeingsfirst.org
Date: Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 3:53 AM
To: pavocavalry


Dear Agha Amin, my new friend,

"simply put 9/11 was a historical incident used by USA" --- if you can't spell 'inside job', 'operation canned goods', you must be working for the Americans in Afghanistan - for unless you are embedded with the American military, and/or serving their interests, you cannot be in Afghanistan as it is an occupied country. Unless you have entered Afghanistan illegally, you are there by the blessing of the occupation forces. Since 2003 you say? It means you must be a consultant there... not sure what you said earlier on being on a pension and no bank account...

If you understand the concept of fabricating pretexts, manufacturing them, red-teaming/blue-teaming exercises.... and synthesizing insurgency so you could have the reason for counter-insurgency, then you will know your statement is false: "americans too are also not in control of the events."

You create insurgency out of uniform, to fight them with counter-insurgency in uniform. And so you have a self-sustaining war! The first principle of sustaining the occupation of any nation. Why am I teaching you this? Should you not know this already?

Therefore, I don't disagree with your observation that many Afghans are indigenously fighting/resisting the occupation of their country - they have been "tickled" enough that any gairat-mand nation (self-respecting people) will do that. That fabrication of natural resistance in Afghanistan is by calculated design. It is an effect, not the cause.

That effect is sustained by periodic decimation of innocent Afghan civilians, wedding parties, and women and children.

Since the Pakistan Military is entirely a proxy-service provider for the American/NATO forces, you may be again correct that Pakistan may be playing the green-team role cultivating insurgency both in our Tribal belt and in Afganistan out-of-uniform along with NATO black-ops, as yet another service provider to the hectoring hegemons. I believe that this is compartmentalized enough that not the entire chain of command need be aware of it. In fact, a mid-ranking officer can control the entire insurgency-creation reporting to a senior officer - wouldn't you agree, at least hypothetically? This is why, when a division of Pakistani Army under the command of its own General is fighting in the Tribal Belt, they don't know that they are actually fighting black-ops manufactured insurgency. They are being set up as patsies to kill our own people, by traitors and mercenaries in our own military hierachy,..

None of this is rocket science if the fundamentals are clear - war on terror is diabolically manufactured to create "revolutionary times", for, as David Ben Gurion succinctly summed the recipe for all successful transformations: "what is inconceivable in normal times is possible in revolutionary times".

The transformation today is toward Global Governance. All explained in my book the Pakistan Decapitation Papers. But for a fast-scan, see Response to Financial Times Gideon Rachman's 'And now for a world government'

Agha I am glad you are willing to comment on my essay. Here is a link to the updated online version... and thanks! That's a great step forward in our new friendship - one without bullshit. This is why I like dealing with military people because they understand my direct language without wincing. Yet, I can't ever get them to change sides to serve the interests of their own people first, rather than continually be serving the biggest hectoring hegemon du jour.... my shortcoming! See Re-Imagining Pakistan's Defenses – Open Letter to a Pakistani General.

But don't ever forget something - Pakistani military is the servant of the people of Pakistan, not its masters.

We pay your salary when you are in service, and we pay for the national-debt you leave us when you are comfortably retired on a pension in a mansion, if not in Traffalgar sq. Thought I'd just mention that in passing to clarify who works for whom :-)

Best wishes, and watch out for those freedom fighters in Afghanistan - for them, you are the enemy, collaborating with their occupiers!! If the tables were turned, you'd view them the same way! No?

Zahir Ebrahim
Project Humanbeingsfirst.org

----------
From: pavocavalry
Date: Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 5:16 AM
To: "Project Humanbeingsfirst.org"


dear zahir
you are quite an ignorant man jumping to conclusions .my main client is Asian Development Bank and SNC Lavalin a canadian transmission line company ............although i dont have to give you any explanations.
dont jump to conclusions without insufficient knowledge.
regards
agha


----------
From: Project Humanbeingsfirst.org
Date: Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 10:58 AM
To: pavocavalry




"get 85 USD per month pension , have no assets or bank balance ,"


On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 5:16 AM, pavocavalry <pavo.11cavalry@gmail.com> wrote:
dear zahir
you are quite an ignorant man jumping to conclusions .my main client is Asian Development Bank and SNC Lavalin a canadian transmission line company ............although i dont have to give you any explanations.
dont jump to conclusions without insufficient knowledge.
regards
agha




----------
From: Project Humanbeingsfirst.org
Date: Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 11:19 AM
To: pavocavalry




Part of modern occupation is to have their own institutions rape and pillage the occupied country in the name of "rebuilding", "reconstruction", as in Iraq.

Your working for ADB and others as a contracting service provider to them is to help "neoliberalism" rape Afghanistan in the euphemis of rebuilding it.

Afganis don't need Pakistanis to rebuild their nation, nor do they need the occupiers bringing them the white man's burden any more than the Iraqis did. I know of some other brilliant people who have gone to Afganistan on various "rebuilding contracts"!

Vultures descend where there is food...

I am very impressed too!!

Thanks for the brief communication - I now know where you stand. I may be "ignorant" as you claim : "you are quite an ignorant man jumping to conclusions" - but if that's the worst charge you can lay at my feet, okay!! I'll try to do better, right after I have become less confused by this Pakistani military man who only serves the interests of the hectoring hegemons! See my confusion essays if you care to know how an "ignorant" person thinks: Part-1 , Part-2 , Part-3 , Part-4 , Part-5


best wishes,

Zahir








Source URL: http://print-humanbeingsfirst.blogspot.com/2011/01/house-negro-miss-manners-field-negro.html