My experiments in confusion - Part-5: Letter to Prof. Kevin MacDonald on Multiculturalism diluting the White Man's Burden?

My experiments in confusion - Part-5: Letter to Prof. Kevin MacDonald on Multiculturalism diluting the White Man's Burden?

Zahir Ebrahim | Project Humanbeingsfirst.org

My Confusion Series: Part-1 , Part-2 , Part-3 , Part-4 , Part-5 , Part-6 , Part-7

Continuing... How many Gentiles does it take to confuse me? Evidently, still only One!

To: Prof. Kevin MacDonald, Professor of Psychology, Cal State University Long Beach, kmacd@ csulb.edu

Date: Friday, December 17, 2010

Subject: Multiculturalism diluting the White Man's Burden? (Revised with clarity added – please substitute this final letter for my earlier ones dogged by typos)

Hello Prof. Kevin MacDonald,

I wonder if you might comment on my letter to Dr. David Duke, specifically the last main paragraph. You are an outspoken critic of multiculturalism yourself. Several years ago I read your interesting book CoC. I also read some of your essays every now and then. What you share with Dr. David Duke, is in that last passage of my letter to him. Most of the authors who write for Vdare.com (submission noted below) also evidently hold that view. And so did Eustace Mullins, as evidenced in his glorification of Shem in his book The Curse of Canaan, as the only distinguished harbingers of world civilizations. The white man today bemoans his loss of advantage at the altar of multiculturalism, an advantage often gained, which history tells us, at the point of perfidy and sword. From the East India Company bringing the white man's burden to my lands, perfidy, to the noble white man settling the New World by exterminating its indigenous inhabitants, sword. Yet, when I point this inconvenient fact out to the outspoken harbingers of white man's civilization bemoaning the loss of their primacy advantage to an even greater hegemon, they entirely ignore me thus adding to my confusion-space. I hope you will not do the same.

What I humbly request is that you kindly publish my letter to Dr. David Duke, since evidently neither Vdare is going to do it, nor is David Duke going to respond, and offer your cogent refutation of its pertinent passage if you feel I am indeed confused in thinking that principally, the grapes are sour! Otherwise, I hope you can straightforwardly admit your own narrow self-interests have as much to do with objective scholarship and moral supremacy as the narrow self-interests you critique of your nemesis, the Jews. As an 'untermensch' having long endured the munificent largesses of the white man's burden, I am never confused by hectoring hegemons and their pious doctrines of conquests which often come wrapped in profound scholarship – they live and perish by the same values they espouse. It is only the pious complaints when they lose which confuse me. I quite anticipate the indomitable Zionists to be making similar arguments someday as the pious white gentile is making today.

I look forward to you, as a public scholar at a publicly funded university, to gently remove this fog of confusion which tends to surround me in the West anytime I try to think for myself. No one else is ever willing to address a plebeian's confusions which, I dearly suspect, may be quite endemic among the silent 'untermenschen' comprising the great multicultural milieu in what was once a peaceful mono-cultural land of the native Americans.

Sincerely,

Zahir Ebrahim | Project Humanbeingsfirst.org



---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Project Humanbeingsfirst.org

Date: Thursday, December 16, 2010

Subject: Submission: My experiments in confusion - Part-4: Letter to David Duke on his Metanoia

To: pbrimelow@ vdare.com

Dear Editor,

My experiments in confusion - Part-4: Letter to David Duke on his Metanoia

Thank you,

Best wishes,

Zahir Ebrahim | Project Humanbeingsfirst.org

P.S. [As per the fund raising blurb on vdare.com complaining inability to pay writers and hence unable to publish their work,] I do not accept payment for my work being published. Hope that helps you print this letter. Thank you.




Source URL: http://print-humanbeingsfirst.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-confusion-pt5-kevinmacdonald-wmb.html

Mirror URL: http://bloghumanbeingsfirst.wordpress.com/2010/12/17/my-experiments-in-confusion-part-5-letter-to-prof-kevin-macdonald-on-multiculturalism-diluting-the-white-mans-burden/



My experiments in confusion - Part-5: Letter to Prof. Kevin MacDonald on Multiculturalism diluting the White Man's Burden? By Zahir Ebrahim


The Plebeian antidote to Hectoring Hegemons

Home is Humanbeingsfirst.org

INDEX here.

Okay to copy, print, or post this document; verbatim reproduction only.
Comment
here. Full Copyright Notice
here.


Reprint License

All material copyright (c) Project HumanbeingsfirstTM, with full permission to copy, repost, and reprint, in its entirety, unmodified and unedited, for any purpose, granted in perpetuity, provided the source URL sentence and this copyright notice are also reproduced verbatim as part of this restricted Reprint License, along with any embedded links within its main text, and not doing so may be subject to copyright license violation infringement claims pursuant to remedies noted at http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html. All figures, images, quotations and excerpts, are used without permission based on non-profit "fair-use" for personal education and research use only in the greater public interest, documenting crimes against humanity, deconstructing current affairs, and scholarly commentary. The usage by Project Humanbeingsfirst of all external material is minimally consistent with the understanding of "fair use" laws at http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html. Project Humanbeingsfirst does not endorse any external website or organization it links to or references, nor those that may link to it or reprint its works. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107 of US Copyright Laws, you are provided the material from Project Humanbeingsfirst upon your request, and taking any action that delivers you any of its documents in any form is considered making a specific request to receive the documents for your own personal educational and/or research use. You are directly responsible for seeking the requisite permissions from other copyright holders for any use beyond “fair use”.